Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

THE LONGEST WEEK EVER!

Oi everyone!!




Well this was my first real full week at the MTC and let me tell you I AM TIRED! We had a lot that went on this week! To start off we found out that our investigator we were teaching ended up being OUR TEACHER!! We had just taught a lesson about baptism and asked him to be baptized! Lol he said no but don't worry it's all good! After our lesson he walked into our class and was like surprise I am your teacher! You should have seen my face! BRIGHT RED! like a tomato! The weird thing for me is he was speaking in English! We thought he couldn't speak English at all! He is an awesome teacher! his name is Brother Machado! Machado means Axe hahahah! he is the best. He really knows how to make us work hard! 

My cute companion, Sister Bown got her visa on Tuesday and so she flew to the Brazil MTC today! I am sad but I know she will do amazing things!! It's crazy how close you can get to someone with only being together for a week and a half! But good news I might be getting my visa this week and leaving next monday!! 

This week has been a hard week. There is a scripture that the elder in my zone shared that is exactly what i needed to hear! It is D&C 68:6!! Look it up!!! It talks about be of good cheer and don't fear because the lord is with us!! I have been  struggling with knowing that!! It's crazy, one day I am happy and the next day I feel discouraged but i just have to remember to keep a smile on my face even when i feel like breaking down! It helps a lot! 

Here are a few pictures!! Sorry they aren't the best quality!! I love you all!! 

Ate Mais!!! 
tchua 
Love,
Sister Erickson (still trying to get use to that! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment