Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Curitiba!!!

Hi!! 
I made it to the field!! 
Man has it been a day. I woke up at 3 this morning because all my roommates left at 4 am. We didn't leave until 12 in the afternoon. We packed and just sat around. I wish we could have left earlier. 

Curitiba is beautiful and it is so clean and the buildings are so nice. We got here and our mission presidents met us at the airport. They are wonderful and so nice. There are only 4 of us Americans and then the rest are Brazilians. I have been understanding way better but that might change haha. We are currently at the presidents house eating Dominos pizza. Their house is very American and it reminds me of home. 

I love Curitiba. i feel like I belong here.

Mom, the driving is crazy. I think you might die here. I just don't look out the window and I am all good. We are staying with some sisters tonight in their apartment and then we are meeting our companions tomorrow. I am way nervous and I hope my companion has a lot of patience and love. I can't wait to get to work. 

I love you both and I am not sure when my p-day is and when I will be able to email next but just know I am safe and I love it here. I'M A REAL MISSIONARY!! I am happy to get out of a building and I'm excited to start walking and talking and learning REAL Portuguese. MUCH love to you both. 

Love,

Tahlia 

No comments:

Post a Comment