Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

SEE YAAA LATER AMERICA

HI HI HI EVERYONE!!! 
Well you read the title of my email! Yup that is right I leave for Brazil on Monday!! I am so excited!! It actually feels real now!!! I'm scared and excited and nervous because i don't really speak the language! Pray for me!!! No it will be great!! I can't wait to see where I will be living for the next 18 months!! It's weird to think i won't be in Utah for a whole year and a half! I'm gonna say I am gonna miss our mountains like crazy! I'm gonna miss A.F. Canyon and riding in the mountains and skiing!! Today it snowed and i thought to myself, "My Dad and I would be skiing right about now!!"  I'm so excited to meet the crazy Brazilians! I'm sad to be leaving all my teachers! I loved all of them!! They have taught me so much and I feel like I have grown so much as a person! There are about 20 or so people that got their visas this week!! so there will be a ton of us heading out to Brazil!! It will be an adventure!

I just want to give a quick shout out to those who have sent me packages these past weeks! Thanks to the dozen cinnamon rolls, dozen donuts and caramel apples (Thank you, Mom) , oh and package with reeses peanut butter cups, goldfish, and sour patch watermelons( MY FAVVS) oh and  a big shout out to the MTC cafeteria for the icecream they provide EVERYDAY. I would just like to thank you all for helping me not fit in my clothes anymore!! It is very much appreciated!:) hahahaha I'm just kidding, really thank you for all your love!! My companions are like how many packages can you get?????? I really do have the best family and friends in the whole wide world!!!!:):) 

My next email will be from Brazil so I love you all and I will talk to ya on the flip side!!!!!!! I'm not sure when my next pday will be so I will email as soon as I can!!!! 

MUCHHHH LOVEEEE:)

Tahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment