Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

LAST WEEK IN THE MTC!!!!!

Wow! I never thought I would be saying that! I will head to my mission next Tuesday and today is my last p-day. I get to go into the real world with real people. I feel like this week is flying by!! I am beyond excited to get out there and start! This week has been pretty much the same as last week! It finally rained here! Let me tell you when it rains, it rains hard and fast but only lasts 30 minutes at most. Carnival has been going on and we can hear partying outside of the MTC a lot. 

Last night we had a really amazing devotional. We watched a talk by Elder Holland and it was really powerful! Afterwards I felt like I got hit by a spiritual bus. Something he said in his talk that I really like was: “A mission isn’t supposed to be easy because it wasn’t easy for the son of the living God.” That hit me hard. It wasn’t easy for the Saviour and He wept and He got rejected and He carried his own cross. I thought a lot about how I need to be like the Saviour and I need to put my whole, entire heart into this work and work until I can’t anymore. My missIon isn’t supposed to be easy. If it were there wouldn’t be any point in me coming out here. That is my goal this week and for the rest of my mission--to put my whole heart into this work. 

I’ve been out a month now and I feel like time is just going to fly by! I love you all and by the way everyone, I have a new nephew and he is the cutest thing ever!!! I can’t wait to meet him when I get home! Remember to always keep your head up when things get hard. That is what I have been trying to do. Remember to just keep smiling. Life is too short to be sad!!! I love you all. Have an amazing week!! NEXT EMAIL I’LL BE IN MY MISSION!!! AHHHHHHH:):) 

Love,
Tahlia 

No comments:

Post a Comment