Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Letter From the Harts


Dear Family of Sister Erickson,

We are so pleased to welcome Sister Erickson to the Brazil Curitiba Mission. We were thrilled to pick her up at the airport and spend some time with her and the other new missionaries at the beautiful Curitiba Temple and then at our home for dinner and a short visit together.  President Hart has scheduled an interview with Sister Erickson that will occur within the next few days.

Please know that both the spiritual and temporal well-being of our missionaries is a top priority for us.  Our son, Tanner, is serving a full-time mission; thus we too are experiencing the many joys and concerns associated with having a loved one in the mission field. We have learned that in general, missionaries who do their very best to follow the counsel given in the Missionary Handbook and Preach My Gospel experience a special level of health, protection, safety, and spiritual growth and power.   Therefore, we will continue to emphasize diligence and obedience on a consistent basis to these great missionaries.

We know that the mission experience is an ennobling one and that your daughter will grow through serving the Lord and the people of Brazil. Please know how much we value having her with us and that we will love her and do our very best to see that all of her needs are met as she dedicates her life and time to the work of the Lord.

Please feel free to contact us about any concerns you might have.


With love,

President Douglas K. and Sister Cheri Hart

1 comment:

  1. Greetings My Dearest in the Lord.

    Please I Know This May Come To You By Surprise, Because You Do Not Know Me, I Need Your Assistance That Is Why I Am Writing You, It Is My Desire Of Going Into Relationship With You.

    I Am Mrs. Anita Damian an Aging Widow Suffering from Long Time Illness. I Am Currently Admitted In A Privet Hospital, And I Have Some Funds I Inherited From My Late Loving Husband Mr. Johnson Adams Damian, The Sum Of Us$5.500.000 Which He Deposited In Bank Here And I Need A Very Honest And The Lord Fearing Christian That Can Use This Funds For The Lord Work And 20% Out Of The Total Funds Will Be For Your Compensation For Doing This Work Of The Lord. I Found Your Email Address From The Internet And Decide To Contact You. Please If You Would Be Able To Use These Funds For The Lord's Work Kindly Reply Me

    Thank You And May The Lord Bless You.

    Your Sister In The Lord.
    Mrs Paca Culic.
    Contact me with this email: culicmrspaca@gmail.com



    ReplyDelete