Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, December 4, 2017

First Week of December

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

This week was a really good week. On Monday all the missionaries sang in a Christmas presentation that was really cool, and in a really cool place!! I will send you all photos. Our investigator, Jane, is doing well and decreasing the amount she smokes which makes me soo happy. She says when she has the temptation to smoke she reads the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is AMAZING!!! We invited her to be baptized but she says she needs to pray about it to know if it is right. This woman is so prepared all she needs to do is LEAVE THE SMOKING BEHIND!! I know she can do it.

This week has been so hot!!!! I feel like when I return home I will be a whole new color. hahha. I don’t have much time to write this week (again) but I will send photos to you all because finally my companion and I took pictures.

I hope you all are having a very wonderful December full of snow and lots of things white. I will be having a December full of SUN, SUN, SUN!! 


Sister Ericksonnnnnn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment