Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hello Family and Friends!

Hello! This week was full of lots of things. We had Zone Conference this past Tuesday and my companion and I had to talk in the conference. I was shaking because I was so scared. Don’t worry. The Lord was with us and it went well haha. On Wednesday I renewed my visa so I could say in Brasil. 

Today we have an opportunity to sing in the center of Curitiba at a theatre with all the missionaries in my mission and the mission next to us. It is a presentation of Christmas. There will be other choirs singing and dances and the missionaries singing. I am so excited. I will make sure to take pictures for you all to see. 

This past week we were teaching our investigator, Lucas who is 18 years old. He is a relative of one of the members in our ward. Lucas goes to church every single week and lives the teachings of the gospel. We practically pleaded with him to be baptized!! We will work with him the next week. I know he will be baptized. We just need to be patient.

I don’t have much time to talk but I love you all. I’m excited for this Christmas season and the chance we have to serve others on the campaign the church has “25 ways in 25 days!!” I encourage you all to participate!!! I know we can help others throughout this Christmas season!

Love you allllll 


Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment