Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, November 20, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Week!!

Hope you all will have a great Thanksgiving and I hope you all eat a ton for me!! Here in Brazil they think Thanksgiving is a little weird, hahahhaha. They don’t celebrate it here, which I think is a bummer. I just want to express my gratitude for all of you and for the support I am receiving every single day!!

This past week was nothing very special. We had a family home evening this past Monday with all the youth in our ward. It was such a fun family home evening. Everyone bore their testimonies and talked about serving others. After we all ate hot dogs together!

I don’t have much time to write this but I just want to bear my testimony that I know this gospel is true, that god loves every single one of his children. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and is prepared for our days. I know that Christ will come again and that we all need to be prepared so that we can be ready to meet him and our Heavenly Father. I know that the day he comes will be a day of joy! I know that families can be together forever! The gospel brings so much joy and happiness in our lives. God blesses us every single day!! Love you all. Have a great weeekkkk!!

Te Amo Pessoal!! 

Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment