Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!! It is so great that we can remember our Savior and His birth and serve everyone around us this time of year. On Christmas Eve here in Brasil it was raining so much. We got invited to spend Christmas with some members in our ward. We didn’t eat dinner until really late at night but we had rice, and pasta, turkey and salad. We also had 4 desserts that were amazing. I left the member’s house very satisfied.

The next morning we woke up and I got to clean the bathroom (MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME RIGHT?) It was our p-day so we cleaned the house and left to eat lunch with some members as well. After, I got the chance to talk to my amazing family once again. I was so happy for the chance to talk to them. I was missing them a little bit more during Christmas this year.

On Christmas I marked 11 months on the mission. wahooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Time is flying by. I love my new area and my new companion. I am excited to get to know my new area and the new ward. I know this transfer will be great. I am living with 3 other sisters again. Which is a party. All we do is laugh and sing together.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wow, how 2017 passed by so fast. 

Love,

Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment