Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, December 11, 2017

SOOOO HOT!!

Hello Everyone!!!!! 

This week was SOOOOO HOT!! Summer has finally arrived here in Curitiba!!! Everyone talks about how cold it gets here, but no one talks about how HOT IT IS!! Walking in the blazing hot sun is not easy.

Sister Oliveira and I wore pants for the first time proselyting. It was very different. People thought we were having pday but we told them that we can wear pants now. 

This week Sister Oliveira and I talked with about everyone in the street. We found 14 new people to teach--that is a lot for us. I am so happy. We focused so much on our goals that we made. There are so many miracles that happen when we do the Lord’s will. 

This next week we have transfers. I think I will be leaving my area, but I don’t know. I have 3 transfers here in Capao da Imbuia. Generally President moves us after 3 transfers. This next transfer I will make 1 year on this mission!! wahooooo. Time has flown by so fast. I am eternally grateful for my mission and all the people I have met and how much I have grown and changed.

This week we had a Christmas dinner in the ward. Every member brought a plate of food. It was really good. We got some chocolate from our bishop. I am excited for this Christmas here on the mission. It will be a little bit different but I am excited.

Our investigators are doing really well. Jane is still trying to stop smoking. Everyone pray for her so she can stop smoking. I know she will be baptized-- maybe not when I am here, but I know she will someday. 

Thanks for all the support! 


Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment