Tahlia

Tahlia

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Yeah Gustavo!!

Hellloooooo Everyone!!!

This weeekkkkkk has been a great weeek. Gustavo was baptized this past Saturday and got confirmed on Sunday. I am soo incredibly happy for him and I know he will add so much to this ward here where I am serving. HIs whole family came to church yesterday with him. We are going to start working more with his mom and dad now to try and baptize them. 

The family that we have been working with didn’t work out. They called us the other day and said that they are good with being Catholic right now. They said right now is not the time for them to be Mormon. I was really sad but I am glad Sister Flora and I had a chance to plant a seed. Hopefully in the future with other missionaries they will be ready to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. 


Sister Flora, my companion, got transferred today. I will be staying in my same area. I will receive my new companion tomorrow. I am excited to get to know my new companion. I am sad that I only knew Sister Flora for one transfer but I know we will meet again. Let the new journey begin with my new companion. I will be her trainer. I am nervous and excited. Hopefully everything will go well. On the mission there are a lot of changes that happen all the time. I am one who doesn’t like change but change brings new opportunities--opportunities to grow and to learn.

This week is general conference. I am sooo excited to watch again. I can’t believe it has been 6 months since the last general conference. Time passes by really fast. 

I love you all so much. Thanks for all the support. Sorry I don’t have photos. This computer doesn’t allow me to send photos. Sorry Mom!

Gustavo, Sister Flora
 Love youuuuuuu alllllll!!! 
Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment