Tahlia

Tahlia

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

BLESSINGS BLESSINGS BLESSINGS

This week has beeeen another WONDERFUL WEEK! It is turning real hot here now. Weird to think it is almost entering the holiday season again!! It will be a very different holiday season for me here in Brasil but I am soooo excited! 

This weeekk we had many miracles happen. Just to update you guys on our investigators. Unfortunately we didn’t get a chance to mark a baptismal date with the family I talked about--Nilo and suria. We tried but they were a little hesitant because they are all Catholic and she has a fear of changing religions. We are working really hard with them. I know the lord will help us every step of the way. What we are missing is lessons with members with them. This week we are going to mark more lessons with members.

On the bright side, we have a baptism this weeekkk with a boy named Gustavo!!! He is 14 years old! We have been teaching him for 2 weeks now and he will be baptized Saturday. I am sooo excited for him. He is growing and learning every single day. I KNOW there are people out there just waiting to receive the gospel. It is so important that all of us open our mouths and talk about the gospel. I know it is scary some times but as soon as we open our mouths to talk about the gospel the Lord is right by our side helping us know what to say. 

I know the gospel is true. I know that god lives and Jesus Christ lives. I know that as members we all have the responsibility to talk about the gospel with everyone we meet. I am loving being a missionary every single day!!!! Time is passing by faster then ever right now. Right now this time is so precious that I have right now--only 18 months of my life can I do this work for the Lord. Every moment is so special!

I love you all. Thanks for all the support!! I hope everything is going well with you all. HAVE A GREAT WEEKKKKKK! UNTIL NEXT WEEEKKK! 

ABRAƇOS, 

Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment