Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, October 2, 2017

Trainer!

What a week right??? A lot of things happened this week. First off, I got a new companion!!! Her name is Sister Oliveira. She is from the northeast part of Brasil by Salvador. She just arrived in the field. She is fresh off the plane haha. I am excited to work with her. I have already learned so much. She came really prepared. When we teach she teaches with power. We are already really close. It is amazing how fast we become close. Feels like I have known her for a long time now. 

Gustavo our recent convert went to the temple on Friday to do baptisms for the dead. I am so happy for him. He seems so happy. I can see the light in his eyes and he is growing so much. The gospel changes lives! We are now working with his mom so she can be baptized as well. Pray for her so their family can be eternal!!!

We marked a baptismal date with another one of our investigators--Leo for the 14th of October. We asked him to pray about the Book of Mormon and really know if it is true. He came and watched a session of general conference with us. Pray for him as well so that he can be baptized!! 

I don’t have much time to email but I love you all and thank you for the support and letters and packages!!!

Love,
Sister Erickson 

Sister Cordeiro, Yolanda
Sister Cordeiro, Yoland and Andre
Sister Oliveira (new trainee)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment