Tahlia

Tahlia

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Your Brazilian Missionary Daughter!!--July 19th

Hi Mom and Dad!!! 

Sorry I didn’t get to email you guys this Monday! We had pday today because we went to the temple! I don’t have very much time to email but this week has been really good and also hard--not many people have been very receptive but that is normal. We have an investigator right now who is really great. Her name is Louisa and she is 10 years old. We invited her to be baptized on the 30th of this month. Pray for her.

Mom and Dad, I love the temple so much! I think it is the one place I feel the most comfortable and in peace. I am doing really well. Thanks Mom for sending the package. Looks like you guys are doing really well. It is really, really cold here. I think winter has hit. Strange to think it is really hot there and really cold here.

How’s the family?? How’s Alpine?? Sounds like your trip to India went really well, Dad. What is India like--way different??


I love you both so much. Sorry that you didn’t know I would email today. Mom, I got my eyebrows done! I hope you don’t mind. My hair is growing. I don’t have a lot of new news for you but I will email again on Monday. I am really tired and I want to sleep but I don’t think I will have time. Missionaries don’t have time to sleep! Haha! Have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment