Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hello Family and Friends!!

This week has been a very special week! We had a Baptism this past Saturday! Wilkens was baptized and let me tell you it was really special. I think I have already talked about Wilkens but he is a man of really strong faith. He doesn’t speak Portuguese very well but he has so much faith. Sister Cordeiro and I made chocolate cake for everyone at the baptism! We couldn’t eat it because we were fasting! Bummer!! Funny thing the baptismal font was really, really cold! I felt a little bad but it was still a great experience! Also another funny thing is I came to Brazil and baptized a Haitian hahhahaha! I think it is really funny! 

This week we have been working with a lot of our investigators! Some are progressing and others are really hard! We are teaching a man named Ruy right now who was a reference from a member! He is really prepared to receive the gospel. The only thing really hard is he works on Sunday. We are hoping to visit him every day this week to set a baptismal date!

I am really excited about the work my companion and I are doing right now! I know the Lord is helping us every step of the way. I hope you all have a great week.
Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FATHER TODAY!!! Love you Dad. I hope you have the best day ever!!

Also another HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week to my grandma Constance! I hope you have a great day, grandma. I send my love to you! 

Love you all!
Thank you for all the support.

Sister Erickson


Sister Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment