Tahlia

Tahlia

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Cake Service



Hello Everyone!! This Week has been MARAVILHOSA!!! Sister Cordeiro and I have been working really hard this past week with our investigators and finding new investigators. This week we have a baptism with one of our investigators whose name is Wilkens and he is from Haiti!! He has come to church with us for 4 weeks straight and he is awesome! Fun fact: he doesn’t speak much Portuguese so it is kinda hard to teach him. We have to teach the lessons really slow! It is funny because I am American and he is Haitian and we speak in Portuguese! LoL! We have been praying and fasting for him that everything will work out for his baptism on Saturday.

This week we also encountered a new family! They are awesome! They are from the north part of Brasil and have way different accents but I love it! They are so nice and every time we pass by their house they invite us in! (Not all people invite us in--they think we are strange!) The people from the north part of Brasil are way more open. The people here in Curitiba are very closed. Anyways I have so much faith in this family and I am so excited to start working with them! 

I just want to wish my dad, Steve a happy Fathers Day this past Sunday!! I am so grateful for your wonderful example to me Dad! I love and miss you everyday and thank you for everything you do for our family! You are such a hard worker with so much love in your heart for everyone! 

I am so grateful for you all and thank you for your emails and letters! I am sorry if I don’t respond to all of your emails. I am trying! Just know that I read them all and I love you all! I know my Savior lives and loves every single one of us! This gospel is TRUE!! 

Have a great week!! 

Sis Erickson <3

No comments:

Post a Comment