Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, April 30, 2018

Sister Tuttle



HELLO EVERYONE!!

I know I’m the worst at sending group emails. These last few weeks have been crazy for me. My last companion went home. I’m training a new greengo! (and Sister training leader) She just got out of the MTC and is learning Portuguese. It’s hard for me to not talk in English. We are in very different situations because I want to speak English because I’m close to going home (and need to relearn English) and she wants to learn Portuguese but still wants to speak in English still.

She is bomb! She loves to talk with everyone! I love her enthusiasm. This week we had a really cool experience with a woman that wants to be baptized. She told us, "Sisters! I needed to be baptized YESTERDAY!!" I almost jumped out of my pants when she said that. We are trying everything we can to help her. She came to church with us yesterday. She is not married (Which is way more than common here in Brazil) living with her boyfriend. We are trying to help her with this situation. I’m excited to help her. We had a chance to teach an investigator the other day in English. My companion Sister Tuttle was wayyy pumped about that. He is Brazilian but likes to talk in English. He came to church with us on Sunday as well. I had a chance to talk again in church! I talked about recognizing the spirit! It went really well I thought. I hope the spirit was able to touch the hearts of the investigators and members. 

I am loving my mission more and more. I don’t want it to end!!

I love you alll!!
SIster Erickson 






No comments:

Post a Comment