Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, May 28, 2018

Early PDay

This week we had a really cool experience that happened with listening to the spirit.

Last week Sister Tuttle and I left our house early to go to work on pday. We both felt really strong to go start working earlier than normal. So we left and started walking on our way to an investigator’s house. We were talking to everyone we saw on the street. We were walking past a house when all of a sudden Sister Tuttle told me she wanted to go talk to a lady. I didn’t see this lady anywhere. Sister Tuttle walked up to a house and I followed her thinking to myself, “where is this lady? I don’t see.” So Sister Tuttle starts talking to this lady through the garage thing. The lady was in the very back cleaning. I have no idea how my companion saw her. We starting talking to her about the plan God has for us and about the Book of Mormon. She said she wanted more guidance and peace in her life. We marked a visit to go back to her house. We went back on Saturday and she was there with her husband. She told us about that day when we walked by and she said she saw Sister Tuttle and I pass by and she had a feeling that we would come back and talk to her. Sister Tuttle as well had a feeling she needed to talk to the woman. It was a cool experience that we had with the spirit that day. In the lesson when we were teaching she started crying when we talked about how she could see her mom again one day. The gospel is perfect. The Lord knows his children. We were prompted to leave our house early that pday and we found her. Always follow what the spirit tells us to do. 

Even when everything is not going the way we want them too. There are always these experiences that make us know that the Lord is in the work. I know we have to be patient with the success. I know the Lord will bless us especially if we are obedient and do exactly what he wants us to do and more. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment