Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, March 5, 2018

Happy Happy March!!


This week was a great weeek! We had lots of success! It was sooo hot this week!! It was soo hard to walk in the heat all day. The sun is terrible here in Curitiba!

This week we visited a lot of less-actives. Many of them didn’t even know they were baptized or they said, “Oh I showed up one day and got baptized!” We have a little work to do in this area. 

This week we also had 2 baptisms! Rosilene and Janayna! It was such a special day. Rosilene bore her testimony in the program. We sang "A Childs Prayer". It was wonderful. I loved seeing them enter into the waters of baptism, seeing them be cleansed of all their sins, and seeing the happy and joyful looks they had on their faces afterwards. I love helping all these people. It was a special moment that I was happy to share with them. 

This is the last week of the transfer and I can’t believe another transfer has gone by. I don’t know if we will be transferred. Everyone says that this area will turn into an area for elders. I am really sad because this area is great for sisters, but whatever happens will be for the best. 

Today we got the chance to go to Jardim Botancio. It was soo cool--my first time going to any tourist point. We took lots of pictures. After ate at McDonalds-- which let me tell you is not that great! (Way better in the United States and wayyyyyyy cheaper) I love you all and hope you all are doing well!!

Com amor, 

Sister Erickson 
​​


No comments:

Post a Comment