Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, February 26, 2018

THIS IS BRASIL!





Well this week I think I have seen everything imaginable here in Brasil. I learned lots of things and met lots of interesting people. First off our investigators had beer in their house so we took the beer from them and dumped it on the side of the road. My companion smelled like beer after that. We had to stop in a member’s house and wash our hands.

One investigator who we started teaching this week, has a husband who is a thief for a living. There are people who sell drugs on the corner of a bakery where we pass every single day. “THIS IS BRASIL,” as said in Fast and Furious! 

On the bright side, our investigators will be baptized this Saturday!! I am so excited for them! Roselaine and Janayna--a mom and daughter. They are so excited and they already want to enter in the temple. I love being a missionary and watching this change happen in the lives of others.

I don’t have much time to write this week but I love you all!!

Sister Erickson 


No comments:

Post a Comment