Tahlia

Tahlia

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Buenos!

Buenos!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! Yes, of course I did too--working for the Lord on this day! Feeling the Lord’s love!! This week was a great week! We didn’t have p-day on Monday because we went to the temple today (Wednesday). I love the temple more then ever as you all know.

This week we marked a date with our investigators for March 3rd!! I hope everything will go right and they can be baptized. We worked hard to mark this date.

This won’t be a long letter today but I love you all and thanks for all the support. On Sunday I will have 1 year and 1 month wahooooo! Time is flying by. I love this work here. I’m doing everything I can to please the Lord in this work. I hope you all are doing welllllll!! 

te amo!!!

Sister Erickson 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment