Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, March 19, 2018

TARUMA

Hello Everyone!

This week was a crazy week. Lots of things happened. It was the last week of the transfer and we had lots of things to do. We did splits with the young women in the ward. We visited less-actives. We did contacts with them, or as our president calls is ETCS. Ensinar (Teach), Testificar (testify), and Convidar (invite). There is no such thing as a contact anymore in our mission. We have been working more with the members this last week. We had an activity that we planned and did on Friday night in our ward. We did Minute to Win It games with the recent converts and members and investigators--it was a hit. We also had a message we gave about the love of our savior and the atonement. It was way special. 

My companion got super sick on Saturday night and I had to take her to the hospital at 2 in the morning. We stayed there all night long and left at 8 am. We didn’t go to church because my companion was practically dying. The elders came and gave the sacrament to us. I am so tired--I didn’t get to sleep at all. She kept on throwing up all day long and I took her back to the hospital. We had transfers last night so I don’t know how my old companion is doing. I wanted to stay by her side until she got better but it would have complicated the transfers. 

I am now in my 4th area called Taruma, I am with my new companion, Sister Flora. I was already companions with her 4 transfers ago. She and I are the Sister Leader Trainers now. I am scared out of my mind but I know it will be great. I know the Lord wants me here in this area to help these people and the sisters. Wish me luck everyone! #prayforsiserickson

I love you all!
Thanks for all the support. 

Sister Erickson 


No comments:

Post a Comment