Tahlia

Tahlia

Monday, January 29, 2018

Doctors Visit!

Hello Everyone! 

This week has been a bit busy. We had transfers today and my companion got transferred. I will be training a new sister who will arrive tomorrow in the field! Wahooooooo, training again!! Who knows if I will receive a Brazilian or American or Hispanic???? No one knows. Haah, wish me luck! 

This week I got really sick on Friday and stayed in bed all day. As a missionary it is really not fun to stay in your house all day long. I felt bad for my companion who organized all her things and re-organized her stuff. I slept pretty much all day long. My companion told me I needed to go to the hospital (just a side note here in Brazil they go to the hospital for literally EVERYTHING!) I being afraid of the hospital, doctor, or anything like that didn’t want to go because I knew what I had would pass. My companion forced me to go to the doctors and so we went on Saturday and turns out—I was right. It was nothing. I felt really embarrassed. 

I’m excited to see what this transfer brings. We have lots of potential baptisms this transfer.

I love being a missionary even through the ups and the downs! I love you all. Have a great, great week!! 

Sister Erickson 


No comments:

Post a Comment