Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

OLA MINHA FAMILIA!!!

This week was a great week! A week full of work, work, work, work!! This week we have been encountering a lot of people to teach--a lot of young people and families. I am so excited. Our president wants us to focus more on teaching young people and families and teaching more with the Book of Mormon in our contacts with people on the street.

We have seen many miracles this week. On Sunday we had a lot of people come to church with us. We had a whole row of people in church with us--less actives and our investigators. I almost cried with joy. I KNOW the Lord is with us in every moment and knows what we need. Sister Flora and I did our part and the Lord did his part. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life.

In this area the members are sooooooo good at sharing the gospel! I am so grateful for the help of members! We missionaries can’t do this alone. It is important that all us are united and working together in the work of the Lord.

Also, this week I have learned a lot about enduring to the end. There are a lot of people here who are baptized but don’t come to church and don’t endure to the end. IT iS SOOOO CRUCIAL to endure to the end. We need to always have goals and plans to grow and be better.

I am seeing a lot of people here not doing the small and simple things God asks of us to do. HE will bless us if we do the small and simple things like going to church, praying, keeping the commandments, being an example, serving others. WE have a chance to start new every single week because of the sacrament. These little things are sooooooooooo important. I am working on being better everyday and doing the small and simple things. I know the Lord will help me according to my works and my faith. I know he can help everyone!! 

I hope you all have a great week this week!! I am trying to figure out how to send photos--I am sooo sorry!!

I love you all. Thanks for the support!!! 

COM AMORRRRRR

Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment