Tahlia

Tahlia

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Capao da Imbuia

Hellllllooooooooooooo Family and Friends!!!!!!!

This week has been a very good, wonderful, fantastic, week! Yolanda was baptized this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happpy! My heart is filled with so much joy!! I have so much love for these people I have met here! They will forever have a place in my heart. The gospel is perfect! The gospel changes lives. I am so grateful to help these people here learn more about our savior Jesus Christ. I have learned so much and have felt my testimony grow!

My investigator Luzia wrote me a letter--in half English, the other half in Portuguese. It was the sweetest thing ever!  

I don’t have very much time this week to write but we had transfers and I am in a new area called Capão da Imbuia. It is a smaller area than Bom Retiro and my companion is American—wahooooo. Her name is Sister Flora and she is from California. I am so excited for this next transfer. I was really sad to leave Sister Cordeiro. She and I cried this morning leaving each other, but that is just another part of the mission, right? I will make sure to send more pictures next week. 

Eu sei que o evangelho é perfeito. Não tem outra caminho. Eu sei que Deus conhece cada um de nos. Ela esta feliz quando nos estamos feliz e ele esta sofrendo quando nos sofreemos. Eu sei que essa igreja do salvador não tem duvida neguma. Lembra deus sempre esta conosco. Nunca afasta dele porque ele nunca afasta de nos. Te Amo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Com muito amor,


Sister Erickson 

No comments:

Post a Comment