Tahlia

Tahlia

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Ola! Everyone!

Sis. EricksonInline image 4Inline image 3Inline image 2Inline image 1


Ola Everyone!! 

This week has been another hard working week! We have found new investigators and we have been teaching a lot! I have had the chance to teach most of the lessons which let me tell you is hard! I am learning everyday how to teach and speak better. 

This week on Sunday we had a new investigator come to church with us. He is 38 years old and suffers from depression. He loves talking with us about the gospel. We taught him the restoration and gave him a Book of Mormon. On Sunday he stayed the full 3 hours at church!!! WAHOOOO!! During sacrament meeting I sat with our investigator and my companion sat a chair in front of us with some other investigators. I was scared because this was my first time sitting with an investigator alone. A funny moment happened during sacrament meeting. The bishop was talking at the pulpit about some announcements. He said there was going to be an activity for the married people. I think it is a cruise if I understood correctly. I am sitting there listening and all of of sudden our investigator leans over to me and says, "Lets go!!" I then look at him and say, "I'm sorry, I cant! I am a missionary right now and I am not married." This was a funny moment and I was trying not to laugh. He didnt understand why I couldnt go. I am not sure if that was a marriage proposal or not hahah.

I had the oportunity to go the Curitiba temple today with my zone! The Curitiba temple is beautiful and I felt the spirit so strong! I am so grateful to have temples because I always feel such peace inside. 

#1 photo: A member sent us pizza this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH man it was sooooooo goood!! Thank you members!! 
#2 photo: Just a photo of me studying!! 
#3 photo: The sisters in my district at the temple 
#4 photo: My zone at the temple!

I know the gospel is true! I am so grateful I get to share it with the people of Brasil! I am learning about my Savior everyday and I know that we have trials put in our paths to help us grow!! I love you all and I pray for you all!

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment