Tahlia

Tahlia

Sunday, June 17, 2018

TRIO!











This week has been a very special week. We have had a really great week. We have been working so hard and doing great as a trio. Seems like the faith is even stronger as a threesome. We had 10 PEOPLE come to church with us yesterday --I repeat 10. I have never been so happy in my life. I am so grateful for the Lord. He always helps us and shows us that He is a god of miracles. 

I love my companions. I will send you pictures. We have been getting food every single day from the members. We eat constantly. Everyone is always offering food. I think this week we will have a baptism. I am very excited. This Friday we are going to the temple. President Hart always takes the old missionaries to the temple on the last transfer. 

I can’t believe I have 4 weeks left. I received my flight plans. I hope you guys got it. I can’t even believe it. This time has past by sooo fast. i don’t know where this time has gone--so many experiences, so much growth. I can’t believe the time has arrived to come home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment